Unparalleled Veterinary Services
for Every Aspect of Your Pet’s Life
Comprehensive pet care should include pet dental care, nutritional counseling, and senior pet care. At Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic, our experts provide these services plus much more, including equine, bovine, and food animal medicine. We give your animal medical treatment not offered by other practices and provide those services when you need them most. Additionally, we offer:
- Wellness and preventive care – We meet with you to discuss your pet’s behavior and nutritional needs and provide flea, tick, and heartworm control, vaccinations, dental care, and more.
- Advanced veterinary surgery – Our skilled veterinarians provide the most innovative surgical medicine, from spaying or neutering your cat or dog to emergency surgery.
- Pain management and anesthesia – Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic offers pain management, including laser therapy when necessary, to enhance your pet’s quality of life. We also give your pet the best possible anesthesia during surgery to ensure your animal’s comfort and safety.
- Radiology and ultrasound and in-house laboratory – For quick and accurate diagnoses, our New Braunfels facility is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and a high-tech in-house laboratory.
- Allergy diagnostics and dermatology – Our veterinarians are skilled in dermatology and can treat your pet for environmental, flea, or food allergies.
- End-of-life care – During this difficult time, our compassionate staff takes care of your pet with sincerity and care.
- Emergency services – Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic veterinarians are available for an emergency illness or injury between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m., please call the Emergency Pet Clinic in New Braunfels for any emergency that cannot wait until 7 a.m.
Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic’s veterinarians and staff pride themselves on the quality of care they offer. For more information or to make an appointment, call us today.